Skip to content
SARP meeting Monday 10/08/15
- The SARP wish to congratulate the Walkerville All Cars Club, Scott Atkinson and the organising committee for another excellent Copyworld Walky 100. To all the officials that braved the conditions to support the event and the competitors, a big thank you.
- Vivek Ponnusamy from Mentor Tyres and Mark Povey from SA Motorsport Tyres met with the panel to start the groundwork for MRF Competition Tyres supporting the SARC and SARSS competitions. Though discussion are in the initial stages, we look forward to the possibility of a long and rewarding partnership.
- The SARP wish to reiterate that we fully support the Classic Adelaide Rally and the aligned Adelaide Motorsport Festival, and will supply whatever available resources to aid in making the event a success.
- The State Officiating Panel and SARP have been excited by the take up of the SA Young Rally Official program and hope that more will come on board for the 2015 Scouts Rally of SA.
- For those that are unaware, 2015 Scouts Rally of SA will be having an Introductory Rally as part of the event. Information can be found at http://www.rally.com.au/scouts-rally-sa.html
- Work has commenced on the 2016 Conditions of Rallying and the Series Regulations for both the SARC and the SARSS